17-09-2021

Focus T25: Alpha Lower Focus I fell asleep early last night so I woke up before my alarm today. However, I was super sore from the race and rock climbing yesterday so I rolled out of bed cringing. Following the Focus T25 tips daily will help you get closer to success. Check out our very own Team Sweet Life Focus T25 success stories too! Driverpack solution autorun.hta download. – Lost over 50 pounds and won $1000 with his Focus T25 results; Frank N. – Got a six pack thanks to Shaun T! – Shreds 37 pounds with his first round of Focus T25.

FOCUS T25: GET IT DONE in 25 min!

Focus T25 workout schedule consists of working out 6 times a week. One workout per day for the first 4 days. On the 5th day, two workouts. Day 6 is a rest day, and on 7 th day a stretching exercise. The workout duration is only 25 minutes but then the Focus t25 workout schedule makes every moment count. The base schedule is for 60 days or10 weeks.

Check out the official T25 before and after results pictures from the first Focus T25 test group, and read our official review of the program below to get all the info you need. These people worked out for 90 days using Focus T25. Don’t forget, these results came in only 25 minute a day workouts with the creator of Insanity and Hip Hop Abs, Shaun T!

Men: Before and After T25

Women: Before and After T25

Here are some stats to accompany the T25 before and after photos shown above:

• Each participant spent only 10 weeks with the Focus T25 program
  • Workouts were only 25 minutes each
  • EVERY test group member lost significant weight, realized lower body fat %, and could see easily recognizable changes in the appearance of their body

WHAT IS FOCUS T25?

Focus T25 is 25 minutes a day. Mac os x 10.5 9 download. 5 days a week. 100% Results! The only thing standing between you and the results you want is TIME. Shaun T experimented for a year to design a program that delivers the same kind of results you’d expect from an hour-long program, in under 30 minutes. He’s pulled out the rest to give you everything you need, nothing you don’t. The result is FOCUS T25—and the name implies the intent: If you focus your intensity for 25 minutes, and you do it 5 days a week, you WILL get results.

HOW DOES FOCUS T25 WORK?

To deliver the results of a 60 minute workout in just 25-minutes, Shaun uses Focus Interval Training (FIT). He takes on one muscle group at a time, works it to exhaustion and when you can’t do even one more rep, he moves on to the next muscle group…and then the next. From glutes to shoulders, abs to quads, biceps to obliques. Get the picture? It’s a 25-minute, full-out attack on your body, without any rest. The only thing it leaves time for is scorching fat and sculpting muscle.

WHAT ARE THE FOCUS T25 WORKOUTS?

Each workout is 25 minutes in length. The idea is to condense every bit of exercise and focus you have in to down into the shortest period of time. You no longer have that excuse!

Here’s a list of the included Focus T25 workouts included with your program:

ALPHA CYCLE: The Foundation

• Cardio– 25 minutes of calorie–burning, sweat–drenching cardio.
  • Speed 1.0– Ignite your quickness. Burn the fat. Fast-paced for fast results.
  • Total Body Circuit– Focus on strength and resistance—without lifting a single weight.
  • Ab Intervals- Cardio and ab intervals that shred the fat from your midsection.
  • Lower Focus- Focus on your lower-body muscles—the key to burning fat and kicking up your metabolism.

BETA CYCLE: The Core

• Core Cardio– Get your sweat on! This progressive cardio-core workout is about you getting shredded fast.
  • Speed 2.0– Rev it all the way up with Shaun’s calorie-scorching, core-focused speed drills.
  • Rip’T Circuit– Cardio…upper body…legs…abs…repeat! This is how you get ripped in 25 minutes.
  • Dynamic Core– You’ll go from vertical to horizontal and back again in this dynamic, crazy core routine.
  • Upper Focus– Shaun will help you develop the upper body of your dreams. All you have to do is FOCUS.

WHAT EQUIPMENT TO I NEED FOR FOCUS T25?

Other than solid, good fitting cross trainer shoes with side to side stability, and a pair of smaller dumbbells (between 5-15 lbs), NOTHING! If you’re on a budget, you don’t need anything to get started. However, I DO recommend a couple extra goodies if you can- a yoga/cushioning mat and a set of resistance bands (15-20lb). That’s all! Everything else you’ll need is included in your program package.

WHAT IS THE FOCUS T25 SCHEDULE?

Included with each T25 program is an easy to follow workout schedule. Shaun gives you each day’s workout so there’s no guesswork. All you have to do is nail it! There are two phases to Focus T25.

• Alpha Phase- This focuses on preparing your body with the foundation. Alpha teaches how to work, focus, and move your body. Beta is month two, and all about the core. Core strength, core speed, core moves.
  • Beta Phase- The Beta Phase takes everything you’ve learned in the Alpha Phase and bumps it up a level. Get ready for a whole new challenge!

SHOULD I BUY FOCUS T25? IS IT RIGHT FOR ME?

If you are looking to lose weight, GET HEALTHY, improve cardio stamina, get slim, get ripped, tone, outrun your friends, train away from your team on the weekends, give yourself a tool for an extreme before and after transformation, or simply have fun with a fresh and fun workout system, Focus T25 is for you! Even if you are very overweight or JUST starting, there are demonstrated modifications for every fitness level!

WHY SHOULD I BUY THE T25 CHALLENGE PACK?

Focus T25 Logo

The Challenge Pack is by far the BEST DEAL. It combines the T25 DVDs and a one-month supply of Shakeology will get you the absolute best results possible, and you receive a LOT more for your money at the same time! When you purchase the T25 Challenge Pack through Letsgo-fitness.com, you’ll receive the following:

• T25 Program DVDs
  • BONUS: Cardio Speed DVD workout
  • BONUS: 15lb Resistance Band
  • 30 Full Shakeology Meal Replacement Shakes
  • T25 Nutrition Guide
  • 50 Day T25 Calendar
  • Free Shipping
  • 30-Day free Club Membership to TeamBeachbody.com
  • ME, Coach Dan Vukmirovich, as your personal Coach!

Get insane results – or your money back!

Try the FOCUS T25 workout program risk-free. You have a full 30 days to try FOCUS T25 for yourself. If you’re not completely satisfied for any reason, simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization number to return it within 30 days for a FULL refund of the purchase price, less s&h—no questions asked. If you’re up for the challenge, click below now!

T25

I’M IN! GET ME THE FOCUS T25 CHALLENGE PACK NOW!

JUST GET ME THE FOCUS 25 DVD PROGRAM

FOCUS T25 is a 10-week program split into 2 cycles—ALPHA and BETA—which each last 5 weeks. Shaun’s pulled out all the rest, so you get everything you need, nothing you don’t.

Focus T25 Reviews

Why is FOCUS T25 effective?

Major studies have shown that 30 minutes of exercise can be just as effective at burning fat and even more efficient than 60 minutes of exercise. These fast-paced FOCUS T25 workouts are jam-packed with dynamic, high-intensity moves designed for maximum efficiency and effectiveness. Every minute counts!

What makes FOCUS T25 unique?

Each FOCUS T25 workout is only 25 minutes, so you’ll always have time to GET IT DONE. Whether you’re looking to get started and want a workout that fits your busy schedule, or you’re simply tired of workouts taking up 1.5 to 2 hours of your day, FOCUS T25 is the answer for you. But it won’t be easy. And that’s why you’ll get the best results of your life.

Shaun T is your personal trainer

Focus T25 Videos

Former collegiate track-and-field star Shaun T collaborated with Beachbody® to create the #1 fitness program in America, INSANITY®. Now he’s helped create FOCUS T25—a revolutionary workout designed to get you an hour’s worth of results in just 25 minutes a day. And as your personal trainer, Shaun’ll be right with you every step of the way. Pushing you, guiding you, challenging you. All he asks is that you give it everything you have for only 25 minutes, to get you in the best shape of your life.

Equipment included

The FOCUS T25 Base Kit comes with our lightweight pro-grade resistance band.